Mr. Ronak Patel
Controller Designing & Trouble Shooting

Ronak Patel looks after the controller designing and trouble shooting. An Electronics Engineer with more than 16 years of experience in Elevator field, his prime concern has always been risk free elevator systems. He has designed and commissioned / installed controller suits for various types of elevators like single speed, variable speed, auto doors and many more of its kind, that run trouble free.

His communication skills and relations with customers have helped him in marketing Bonny Engineering with great success. He also takes care of the maintenance and servicing division. He looks after the preventive maintenance and call back service inquiries for safe and sound operations. An Electrical Engineer with a supportive experience of more than 10 years.

contact : +91-90162-80380
email : Bonny Team

Mr. Jignesh Vyas
Marketing & Promotion

Jignesh Vyas primarily takes care of the Marketing and Promotion division. An Marketing & Promotion Manager with more than 18 years of experience in Elevator Marketing and Promotion field, his prime concern has always been to Understand Client’s Requirements and Provide Best risk free elevator systems which also Fulfill the Client’s Core Requirements.

He also has a unique ability to judge the needs and the problems of his customers. He believes that nearly 98 % of his customers are satisfied by the services provided through Bonny Engineering, But he is sad about the fact that he could not satisfy the remaining 2% of his customers. Along with Mr. Ronak Patel, he also takes active interest in the marketing division of Bonny Engineering. Being in constant touch with the market, he has successfully developed an effective and fruitful relationship with his customers.

contact : +91-89809-64546
email : Bonny Team